Carrot sambol is a delicious recipe made of grated raw carrots which really looks like a salad. This is so easy to make and perfect for a quick side dish to be eaten with rice. Carrots are rich in Protein, Potassium and Vitamin C which means that it adds a bunch of nutrients to your meal.
- 1 cup carrots, thinly grated
- 1/2 cup onion, thinly sliced
- 1-2 green chillies, thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- Add the grated carrots, onions and green chillies to a mixing bowl.
- Add salt, pepper and lime juice.
- Mix all together until well combined.
- Serve with some cooked rice along with other side dishes.
Searching for more side dishes? Here are some suggestions!