Choux pastry is a light pastry which was originated in France that can be used to make more and more recipes. It is so easy to make and takes less time to make this recipe. Choux Pastry dough is basically used to make Cream Puffs, Eclairs and so on. The main ingredients would be butter, water, flour and eggs. This is so simple and anyone can make this. If you get this accurately, you can use this dough to make more creative bakery dishes!
- 90 grams Salted butter
- 225 ml water
- 100 grams all-purpose flour
- 3 medium sized eggs
- Add butter and water into a pan and heat.
- Keep stiring until the butter melts and water boils.
- When the water starts to boil, add the flour and mix.
- Mix all together until it becomes a non-sticky ball.
5. Set the dough aside until completely cools down.
6. Add the eggs one by one and mix well.
7. Mix until the batter becomes a thick ribbon.
8. You can either refrigerate this dough or form into any shape and bake!
Do you love baking? Here are some more delicious recipes for you!