A super delicious, creamy, and easy to make salad which is perfect for a light dinner! You can eat this coleslaw salad all alone with no side dishes or you can eat this as a side dish for rice, noodles, pasta, burgers or anything! This so amazing, family favorite and totally vegan!
Red Cabbage or green cabbage or the combination of both are perfect for the recipe! But we often go with the combination as it gives an amazing taste and it looks beautiful too! You can use classic mayonnaise or any flavored mayonnaise. Also you can use yogurt if you like! The combination of mayonnaise and yogurt gives a powerful creamy flavor too!
The dressing for the salad can be made separately and mix with the vegetables. This coleslaw salad is so delicious and colorful and also you can save by refrigerating!
- 1 cup red cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 cup green cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup carrots, grated
- 1/2 cup onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- To a mixing bowl, add mayonnaise, lime juice, vinegar, sugar, salt and pepper.
- Mix all together until sugar dissolves and well combined.
- To a large mixing bowl, add the sliced red cabbage, green cabbage, onion and grated carrots.
- Pour the dressing onto the vegetables.
- Mix all together until well combined.
Here are some Italian recipes we have for you!