Devilled Chicken Meatballs is a perfect recipe to make when you are in hurry! You need only few ingredients to make this recipe and all the ingredients are easy to find! The meatballs can be either homemade or store bought. This devilled chicken meatballs recipe is so easy to make, saucy, juicy and so delicious.
You can saute the frozen meatballs or you can deep fry them but the most delicious method is deep frying! It adds flavor to the dish and adds kind of a crispiness to the meatballs. This recipe is perfect to go with any meal and with rice, noodles, bread, fried rice and so on.
- 500 grams chicken meatballs
- 1 cup onion, diced
- 2 – 3 green chillies or red chillies, sliced
- 4 – 5 garlic cloves, chopped
- bunch of curry leaves
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 2 tablespoons tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons chilli flakes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- Heat oil in a frying pan and deep fry the meatballs until golden brown.
- Place the meatballs on a paper towel to drain the excess oil.
- In a large pan, heat 2 tablespoons of oil.
- Add the chopped garlic and curry leaves; fry until golden.
- Add the onion and saute until golden.
- Add the sliced chillies and tomatoes.
- Saute until the tomatoes are cooked.
- Add the fried meatballs, salt, pepper, chilli flakes and mix well.
- Add tomato sauce and soy sauce and mix until well combined.