Chicken Fried Rice is a perfect recipe to make when you are in hurry and don’t have time to cook! This is easy and can be made with less number of ingredients. Perfect for lunch boxes! This chicken fried rice is so simple, quick and surprisingly tasty!
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 400 grams chicken breast
- 1 cup finely chopped carrot
- 1 cup peas
- 1/2 cup chopped green onion
- 2 large eggs beaten
- 5-6 chopped garlic
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 green chillies, chopped
- curry leaves and rampe leaves
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 1/2 tablespoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon chilli flakes
- 1 teaspoon chilli powder
- 2 tablespoon oil
- Cut the chicken into bite sized pieces.
- Add some salt, pepper and chilli powder to the chicken pieces and mix well and marinate for 5-10 minutes.
- To a non-stick pan, add oil and heat.
- Add the marinated chicken into the pan and saute until the chicken is cooked.
Making fried rice:
- To a large pan, add oil and heat.
- When the oil is hot, add garlic, curry leaves and rampe leaves and fry till golden and fragrant.
- Add onions and saute till light golden.
- Add the beaten eggs and scramble, stirring necessarily.
- Add carrots, peas, green chillies and saute till cooked.
- Add chicken and mix well.
- Add salt, pepper and chilli flakes and mix until well combined.
- Add the cooked rice and soy sauce and mix well.
- Finally garnish with chopped green onions.
Here are some more main courses for you to try out!