This Eggless Chocolate Biscuit Pudding is one of the easiest and simplest desserts that you can offer for your loved ones. This is so chocolatey and soft as we dip the biscuits in cold milk. This is what I made first, for my family long time back. This chocolate biscuit pudding is a make ahead dessert and a family favorite!
The main ingredient in this recipe is marie biscuits. This is something we can buy easily and available in super markets.
- 3 packets of marie biscuits
- 400 grams unsalted butter
- 250 – 300 grams sifted icing sugar
- 75 grams sifted cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups of cold milk
- chopped cashews and melted chocolate for decorations
- In a large mixing bowl, combine unsalted butter, icing sugar and cocoa powder.
- Beat in low speed until well combined.
- Add vanilla and beat until well combined.
- Add milk to a large bowl.
- Take a gateaux dish and add a thin layer of chocolate cream to the bottom of the dish.
- Dip the biscuits one by one in the milk for no more than 5 seconds.
- Add the milk soaked biscuits in a single layer in the dish.
- Add a layer of chocolate cream on top of the soaked biscuits.
- Repeat the process until you reach the top of the dish.
- Add a heavy layer of chocolate cream to the top and spread it evenly.
- Drizzle the melted chocolate and chopped cashews on top of the dish.
- Refrigerate the pudding for about 3 hours or overnight.
Suggesting some more sweet recipes for you all!