A decadent, crunchy, moist and intensely chocolaty brownies with crackly top! This recipe is perfect for everyday baking and also for special occasions! You will need only few ingredients to make this and trust me, these will be the best brownies you have ever had! These are insanely chocolaty and so moist! This is a make ahead recipe and you can save them for more than a week! These are so delicious when they are served hot! These homemade brownies are super easy to make and if you are a chocolate lover, this recipe is for you!
When choosing chocolate, you can use either semi-sweet chocolate or dark chocolate! I would rather prefer dark chocolate because it gives that real chocolaty flavor than the semi-sweet one! To make this more chocolaty and fudgy you can add more chocolate chunks to the brownie mixture, so that you can taste the melted chocolate in a brownie bite which is so yummy!
Also if you need more crunchiness in the brownies you can add some chopped cashews into the brownie mixture!
You can replace granulated sugar with powdered sugar if you need, but I do recommend granulated sugar as it makes the brownie more crunchy and you can feel the sugar in a piece of brownie.
- 112 grams all purpose flour
- 170 grams salted butter
- 200 grams chocolate chips
- 3 eggs
- 215 grams granulated sugar
- 28 grams cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees and butter 9″ x 9″ pan or line it with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, melt chocolate and butter together using a double boiler or microwave.
- Add granulated sugar to the mixture and mix until combined (until you get a smooth mixture!).
- Remove the bowl from the double boiler and wait for 10 minutes until cool down.
- Add eggs one by one to the mixture and mix until you get a smooth and rich batter.
- Add vanilla extract and mix.
- Sift in the all purpose flour and the cocoa powder to the mixture and fold until well combined.
- Pour the batter into the pan and spread evenly.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- When adding the eggs first break the eggs into a separate bowl just to make sure that they’re good ones!
- If you cannot find chocolate chips, you can use a whole chocolate cut into pieces!
- Serve hot with some ice cream; so that the ice cream will start melting and it will be so yummy!
Are you a sweet lover? Here are some recipes recommended for you!