A smooth, fluffy, airy and flavorful Raspberry mousse is an ideal dessert for your special occasions! It is so easy to make and the ingredients are so easy to find! Raspberry is such a flavorful fruit but in some countries, it is hard to find fresh Raspberries and even there are frozen ones available at the supermarkets, they are much expensive! But, instead of using fresh Raspberries, we can use Raspberry Jello for this! It is easy to find Raspberry jello packets from any grocery store and it gives the exact flavor of the fresh Raspberries!
For this amazing and super delightful dessert, we need only few ingredients that can be easily found! And specially, this dessert is eggless! So you can offer this to all your vegetarian friends too! Also, feel free to experiment with other jello flavors such as mango, strawberry, blueberry and much more!
- 1 Raspberry jello packet (100 grams)
- 350 grams condensed milk
- 1 1/4 cups hot water
- 3/4 cups cold water
- 8-10 medium sized ice cubes
- To a mixing bowl, add the jello mixture and hot water.
- Mix well until the jello powder is completely dissolved.
- Add in the cold water and mix well.
- To a blending jar, add in the condensed milk and start to blend.
- Add in the ice cubes one by one and blend until you get a airy and smooth mixture.
- Pour in the jello mixture and blend for around 5-10 minutes until well combined.
- Pour the mixture into glasses or a dessert bowl and refrigerate for at least 4-6 hours or overnight.
Searching for more easy dessert recipes? Here are some suggestions!