Garlic and Chicken Spaghetti is full of garlic and butter flavors. The Spaghetti is cooked with a delicious garlic butter sauce and served with juicy stir fried chicken breasts. This is an easy to make, family friendly dinner.
- 400 grams spaghetti
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 6 – 8 minced garlic cloves
- 1 chicken breast
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons chilli powder
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsely
- Cut the chicken breast into small cubes or bite-sized pieces.
- Season it with salt, pepper and chilli powder and leave for 15 minutes.
- While the chicken is being prepped, bring a large pan with water to boil.
- When the water is boiling add the spaghetti to it and add salt, soy sauce and little bit of olive oil.
- Cook the spaghetti till al-dente or your preference.
- Reserve a cup of the spaghetti cooking water and then drain the spaghetti.
- Add some oil to a pan and add the prepped chicken.
- Sear the chicken over medium heat for 4 – 5 minutes.
- Once the chicken is cooked, remove from the heat and cover it to keep the warmth.
- In a large pan, add the butter and some olive oil and place it on the stove.
- Once the butter is melted, add the minced garlic to it and cook it until golden brown.
- Add the cooked chicken and mix it well with the garlic butter until all the chicken cubes are well-coated.
- Add the cooked spaghetti into the pan and mix well till all the noodles are coated with the garlic butter.
- Remove the spaghetti from heat and garnish with freshly chopped parsely.
- Adding some soy sauce when cooking spaghetti increases the flavor and adds some saltiness to it.
- Adding butter and oil to the pan before you heat it, does not burn the butter. And that’s why we add some oil to the butter, to prevent it from burning.
- Mix ,mix and mix well until all the noodles are coated with the delicious and flavorful garlic butter.
Are you looking for main course recipes? Here are some recommended for you!