One of the most delicious and easy recipes that I have used to make juicy homemade chicken meatballs. This chicken meatballs recipe is a freezer friendly and make ahead recipe and all time favorite! You can use this recipe to make various kind of meals such as Spaghetti with meatballs, meatball curry, meatballs as a snack and etc.
- 400 grams minced chicken
- 5-6 minced garlic cloves
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup finely chopped carrot
- 6 inch celery stick finely chopped
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon chilli powder
- 1 tablespoon chilli flakes
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- salt to taste
- In a large mixing bowl, combine minced chicken, minced garlic, chopped onion, carrot. celery, bread crumbs and mix well.
- Add the egg, chilli powder, chilli flakes, pepper and salt and mix until well combined.
- Form the mixture into bite sized balls according to your preference and freeze for 15 minutes.
- Dredge the meatballs in flour, dust off the excess.
- Heat some oil in a pan and and saute the meatballs in batches.
Looking for some appetizer recipes? These are recommended for you!